My Family

My Family
Our Family

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2 Weeks in....

It's been about 2 weeks since I started my "new program". I have met with Teresa 3 times and I am really enjoying working with her. My scale says I am down to 167.8 lbs. So, not too back considering the season. I definitely feel better. I feel more tone...not as jiggly and I do enjoy the slight soreness the mornings after weight training. I already feel better in my clothes, too! This definitely helps keep me on track. I still am enjoying little goodies here and there...Chaytor and I went to the movies and I did indulge myself with movie popcorn and a Charleston Chew (from the dollar store), Oh, and Junior Mints. LOL!!!
Teresa has informed me that once we get closer to shorts and bathing suit season, those little treats will go bye bye!!! She says it will "shock" my body into losing that last little layer of fat that hides my muscle definition. I am excited to see the results!!

Oh a different note.....

Chaytor and I hit the mall last night....WOW!!! I guess the snow did keep everyone from shopping over the weekend!!! The place was packed! And it was obviously the last minute men shopping....jewelry stores were packed, so was Victoria's Secret, and all the perfume counters!
And suddenly I got a little sad. We saw tons of couples walking around, holding hands, and shopping for friends and family together. I miss that. I want that again someday...I know I am not the only one! Then of course, on the ride home were sad Christmas songs....."Please Come Home for Christmas" and "Blue Christmas"....blah, blah, blah!!!
Now, I don't read romance or sappy novels....but it made me pick up a Nicholas Sparks novel......Channing Tatum was on the cover!!! Dear John is the name of the book and I had seen previews for the movie, so I bought it. It's actually pretty good so far!!
So, my wish for myself for Christmas.......hmmmm, how do I say this without sounding pathetic....to love and be loved. Which I already have from great friends and family...so I am already there, somewhat!!!
But anywhoooooo, I wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a wonderful 2010!

No comments: